среда, 30 июля 2014 г.

download homecontrol4me for free


homecontrol4me

Tools



Download .apk

homecontrol4me - the cheap homecontrol!


Control your wireless switch outlets in your house and garden!

(Special hardware is needed.)


With this App you can control your wireless switch outlets with your self-build homecontrol4me - control unit.


The home control 4 me - control unit is based on the open source hard- and software project Arduino.


The instruction manual and many other info's you can find at www.homecontrol4.me
























Download .apk





























PHOTOS: ' Modern Family ' Set Visit: At the table with TV Best ComedySome adults were also among the young Hollywood crowd, including director Judd Apatow and his wife, actress Leslie Mann spotted. A team again in the upcoming comedy This Is 40, which also includes performances by their daughters Maude and Iris. On working with his daughters said Apatow THR, It 's super fun, you are really good actresses It allows me not to work with other kids print version download homecontrol4me free android app .


Комментарии: 0:

Отправить комментарий

Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]

<< Главная страница