суббота, 4 октября 2014 г.

download Sand Draw APK


Sand Draw

Entertainment



Download .apk

Sand Draw is a fun app which lets you draw on realistic sand !


After a couple of minutes playing with Sand Draw it will be hard for you to stop drawing, since the result you get looks so real, and easily achieved.


Want to draw a new sand draw ? Just shake the device, and let the waves wipe out the sand.


Sea View ! Click on the 'sea' button and get a beautiful view of the sea with a romantic sunset, while changing the angle by tilting your phone !

You can even control the sunset by dragging the sun or the moon, and place an object in the sea such as a deserted island, a lighthouse, a ship, an exotic limestone and more !


Make your drawing look even more realistic by adding authentic beach objects such as sea-shells, weeds, rocks and foot/hand prints.


Control the color of the sea, the sky and the sand !


Change to a different sand texture !


Make your drawing look even more realistic by adding authentic beach objects such as sea-shells, weeds, rocks and foot/hand prints.


Sand Draw can be used to send a romantic greeting to your loved one, play Tic-Tac-Toe and other games, or just draw whatever comes up on your mind !


Sand Draw is suitable for children and adults as one.


Get it now, and start your sand drawing :)


























Videos




Download .apk





























The three things that I need to write to: King: Diet Mountain Dew, a bath and my laptop. Goldstick: I need to calm my glasses and have a deadline free Sand Draw 1.9.0 torrent download . The showrunner for the TNT drama admitted that until recently was her guilty pleasure People's Court . the best way to know the human nature. The weird note I have ever received: Goldstick: I was about the about the Pilgrims and the Mayflower for NBC. It was a heavy special event made-for - TV movie. At outline stage, I was asked why the pilgrims were in their 30s. I said, Well, see that their actual age You can t be, these people have to look hot when it wet again. - The show, which I admit embarrassing half-hour watching: King: I m not embarrassed to see it, but people tell me I should. I 'm very happy for the last season of Gossip Girl. Chuck and Blair forever! Goldstick: One of the authors has me hooked on Hoarders. Having episodes four, we had to clean the house to get rid of so many things.


Комментарии: 0:

Отправить комментарий

Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]

<< Главная страница